The CHANNELLOCK® 13 ‘N 1 ratcheting all-in-one screwdriver caught my attention while wandering the isles of a local tool supply store, and I thought “what a brilliant multi-bit driver”, and the purchase was made!
Between my postive experience with the MEGAPRO made 13-in-1 screwdriver and seeing the many other great screwdrivers available; MEGAPRO will remain at the top of my list when in need of a screwdriver, and I highly recommend them to anyone.
No longer carry a handful of drivers – choose the screwdriver for your needs that has all the popular bits in one unit.
What makes this a great ratcheting screwdriver?
Fit the CHANNELLOCK 13n1 Ratcheting Screwdriver in a tool bag or drawer and you’ll always have a very capable tool when you need to remove or insert a screw.
- Well Built: Solid construction and feel.
- Comfortable: Rubberized and textured grip.
- 3-Position Head: Locked | Ratchet forward | Ratchet reverse.
- Handles Tough Fasteners: 225 lbs. torque allows even the most difficult fasteners to be removed and inserted.
- 360-degree Bit Carousel: The pull out carousel holds 6 double-sided bits and freely spins 360-degrees when pulled out. The snap shut feature (think cabinet hinge action) of the carousel ensures the carousel stays securely closed when pushed in.
|Square Tip||Phillips Tip||Slot Tip||Torx Tip|
The ratcheting action makes quick work and requires less effort compared to a standard screwdriver.
For replacement bits and/or buying different bits to fit other screw head types, use the MEGAPRO OEM ¼-inch bits, as shown, with a pressure fitted locking ball to secure the bit.