Hide that cluttered array of shoes with this Italian designed Dottus metal shoe cabinet. It comes fully assembled and is easy to install with common wall anchors.
The Dottus metal shoe cabinet is a powder coated metal structure, available in gray or white, and available to the U.S. market in the 3-drawer version. I’m happy we were able to get the 4-drawer version before it stopped becoming available. The extra storage is welcomed without buying additional cabinets.
The wall mounted design has a narrow profile which helps the cabinet blend in with a garage wall or closet without being a big distraction. The overall quality is very solid. With daily use over a few years now, the drawers still open as smoothly as day one.
- 20″ x 6″ x 41″ h
- Included are plastic bars, 1 per drawer, which easily lock in on both sides, to help contain the shoes.
- Multiple cabinets can easily be placed in a modular layout for more storage.
Shoes That Fit:
- Two pairs of men’s dress shoes up to size 10, per drawer.
- Two pairs of men’s sneakers up to size 11, per drawer.
- Two pairs of women’s dress shoes with heels, and one pair of flats, per drawer.
IMPORTANT: The advertised pictures show women’s shoes with heels placed upright as normal, but this will not work well in reality. High heel shoes will extend back too far, and get hung up on the back of the cabinet wall in the middle of the opening and closing process, which leads to the drawers being jammed. Place shoes with heels on their sides to create proper clearance.